| Kristin's bday at the Ice rink |
![]() |
| after Kade attacked me |
![]() |
| Kade in the Georgie suit |

I don't really know how to blog yet...this is the first time I have ever done it, so we'll see how it goes. I guess I'll start with my life right now. Basically all I do is work, go to school, and hang out. I have a wonderful boyfriend and he makes me happier than anyone or anything :) We have tons of fun together and he cracks me up all the time. He also beats me up all the time...but only because he loves me. Anyway, I went to Alaska this summer to visit him while he was working there. So I'll just post a few pictures of us in Alaska and then some others of Homecoming, Halloween and stuff. Halloween was way fun! We went to Kade's parents house for "Fright Night". It was pretty funny. We played some Halloween games that Kade's sister made up and ate tons of delicious treats. Everyone had good costumes, but I failed to take pictures. Probably because I had my hands wrapped in toilet paper like a mummy ha. I only have 2 pictures of Kade and I. We were Buddy the elf and Jovi the Elf.





No comments:
Post a Comment